Osteopathy recognizes that much of the pain and disability we suffer stems from abnormalities in our body’s structure and function.
Nadia will diagnose and treat problems with muscles, ligaments, nerves and joints to help the body’s natural healing ability.
Osteopathy is a ‘hands on’ manual therapy concentrating on the spine and other joints of the body. As an Osteopath, Nadia believes structure governs function. If the structure is twisted or compressed, the blood and nerve supply to every organ and function of the body is impeded causing a host of ailments. Nadia aims to restore balance to bring a better quality of life.
What conditions can be treated?
- Back discomfort (acute and chronic)
- Headaches/Migraines Arthritic conditions
- Strains, sprains and sports injuries
- Stiffness in the neck and shoulders
- Frozen shoulder
- Whiplash injuries
- Repetitive strain injury
Who can benefit from Osteopathy?
Treatment is suitable for all age groups. Consultation and treatments may include:
- Postural and spinal examination
- Soft tissue and neuro-muscular massage to enhance the stretch and elasticity of the muscle tissue
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints to assist postural correction
- Modern acupuncture
- Nutritional analysis